Dreams Do Come True

Hey guys.... My name is Siya Shah and this is my first blog, hope u enjoy it.
                                                            When I was a little girl my constant dream was of me visiting "Disney Land ". Whenever there used to be the topic of Disney or Disney Movies or Disney Characters I used to jump with excitement . I just used to love the concept of the stories. So , my 10th birthday was approaching as a child I was very excited . Before a month or so my parents asked me to choose between a great grand birthday party or a very special gift , I thought for some time and decided to choose the special gift . My parents got surprised and smirked a little. I waited eagerly till my birthday and the day finally arrived 27th September of 2013.....when I asked my parents about the gift they said that it was so big that it won't fit in our house. I got more curious.Way way curious. They said I had to go TO the gift . So on October 10 2013 they told me we were going to DISNEY LAND AND WERE GONNA STAY THERE FOR 9 DAYS !!!!! I didn't know what to react . I just stood there and looked at my parents . It was not only the trip to Hong Kong but also to Macao and Shenzhen . The package was that we were first gonna stay in Hong Kong for 4 nights 5 days ; in Macao for 2 nights 3 days ; in Shenzhen for 2 nights 3 days and then fly back to Mumbai International Airport. We weren't alone , my father's very good friend, Ajit Mehta, and his family were also there to join us at the fun. Like me , Ajit uncle's kids, Harsh and Krisha , were also crazy for Disney.
                 The day of departure arrived and finally our packing came to an end, 7th of NOVEMBER 2013 the day of our flight to Hong Kong. Though it was not my first flight experience but it was my first out-of-India trip  . But lets just make this flight thing fast forward . We reached the Hong Kong airport and reached our hotel "Orient Crown" . It was very luxurious . On the first day  we did a little site-seeing and rested out the day. Oooh the next day it was the turn of Ocean park . Its basically a theme amusement park but mostly a water park. The whole day was spent enjoying the Hong Kong water and sunlight with the sweet Hong Kong public. 
                     Now the day of Disney land. as we approached the parking lot we saw a huge gate saying "Welcome To Hong Kong Disney Land " . Me and my friends saw that and I don't know what struck us and we started to jump and shout like animals . The whole day i was meeting new characters,enjoying new shows, got thrilled by rides and the most important , I met my "so called best friend" Princess Cinderella!! For me that day was like a dream come true . I am extremely sorry this blog didn't turn out what you had expected, but just to be clear I am 14 years old and this was my first blog . I made this a little short so that you could enjoy the enthusiasm which I felt at the time. If you wanna cheer me to make new blogs please like . THANK YOU :) :)

Comments

  1. Siya unbilveable it is a only blog that I liked most keep up the good work baba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Note To The World About My Life

An Underrated Topic